SNEK Introduces Groundbreaking Deflationary Mechanisms – Will It Reach ATH?

• SNEK blockchain platform is launching seven new deflationary mechanisms including ETH to SNEK bridge, VacuumLabs game, weekly raffles, Sssnekpool, and Discord roles.
• These mechanisms will have the goal of strengthening its platform by conducting weekly purchases of SNEK on Minswap and directing them towards $burnsnek.
• The upcoming Websssite V2 will serve as the nerve center for the Snek ecosystem and facilitate a variety of actions such as Swapping, participating in the Minigame, entering the Raffle, and more.

Cardano-Based SNEK Introduces Groundbreaking Deflationary Mechanisms

SNEK blockchain platform is launching seven new deflationary mechanisms including ETH to SNEK bridge, VacuumLabs game, weekly raffles, Sssnekpool, and Discord roles. The SNEK team has legal experts onboard for potential CEXs listing and ongoing marketing campaigns that include murals in Lisbon, a meme database, and art contests.

Short-Term Goal Of Strengthening Its Platform

Delving into the realm of blockchain and crypto, SNEK is making headway with innovative plans to implement seven cutting-edge deflationary mechanisms. With the short-term goal of strengthening its platform, SNEK will conduct weekly purchases of SNEK on Minswap and direct them towards $burnsnek. Among these mechanisms, the ETH to SNEK bridge has already converted 20 ETH with 1.07% of it earmarked for burning. Future updates promise a user interface overhaul introducing a novel asset to SWAP Paima.

VacuumLabsss Game Will Launch In June

An exciting addition to the platform is the VacuumLabsss game which allows players to participate using ADA rewarding active engagement with daily rewards allocated to top players (80% split among top three players) while remaining 20% is utilized for burning. To stir up community engagement there are also weekly raffles where 80% goes towards one lucky participant with remaining 20% dedicated towards burning until integration into website occurs manually this weekend with official Snek stakepool (Sssnekpool).

Exclusive SNP Discord Role For Participants Staking With SNP

Exclusive SNP Discord role will be provided to participants staking with SNP at this upcoming Websssite V2 expected ready by June’s end in order facilitate various activities such as Swapping & participating in Minigame & Raffle etc.. Moreover ensuring legal protection with lawyers onboard for potential CEXS listing & continuing marketing campaigns like murals in Lisbon; meme databases & art contests etc..

Will It Drive Price To New ATH?

It remains yet unclear how these revolutionary mechanisms will affect price but if done correctly they should impact positively driving price higher than current ATH possibly creating new all time highs – only time can tell!

Kommentar hinterlassen